English, Other languages on request
A Photowalk is a walk through the most fascinating places in Rome equipped with a camera to explore and better understand the area you are visiting. You can do it yourself or accompanied by expert photowalkers. The itineraries we recommend are the following.
Seven aqueducts, built between the III century B.C. and the Italian Renaissance period, brought water from the Valley of the Aniene and the Colli Albani to the centre of Rome. Starting from the Claudius aqueduct, which movies directors love to film, we will take picture of those majestic works of engineering in an unforgettable archaeological park.
A photo walk is a theme walk through Rome’s most fascinating sights with a camera to explore and to better understand the territory you’re visiting.
Our photo walks are designed to:
– take pictures of the most interesting archaelogical/historical areas of Rome and its surrondings, according to your personal inspiration talent or assisted by our photo guides;
– discover the history, art and life of Rome and its people;
– enhance your personal vision, creativity and photographic technique when travelling with a digital camera;
– have fun together with your companions;
– be photographed by us, if you wish.
A basic knowledge of your equipment (advanced cell phones camera, DSLRs and compact camera) is needed. Comfortable clothing like trekking shoes are advisable.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
City centre - Further details will be provided upon booking
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.